The AeroDrone MR4 Frame Kit is a rigid, light weight and aerodynamically efficient quadrotor frame kit that not only looks great but has the performance to match as well. The sleek design has amazing stability and can be used in all flight modes. To make this frame kit a fully operational quadrotor, you will need a PDB, ESC's, motors, and an autopilot. The frame kit is perfect if you already have everything needed to make a quad, but would like to use the MR4 platform.
- Polycarbonate Top and Bottom Plates
- 4 x 3D printed ABS Plastic Boom Mounts
- 4 x 3D printed ABS Plastic Motor Mounts
- 4 x Polycarbonate landing gear
- 4 x Aluminium Booms
- Velcro Battery Strap
- Black Hard Protective Cover
- All Nuts, Bolts and Hex Spacers
The Propulsion Pack includes all the electronics that are needed to power the MR4 (excluding a battery). The Frame Kit + Propulsion Pack is perfect if you already have an autopilot and would like to build your own MR4.
- 1 x Power Distribution Board
- 4 x 20A ESC's (with Simon.K Firmware)
- 4 x 880Kv Brushless Motors
- 4 x APC 12x8 Props
- All necessary plugs and connectors
The Full MR4 Kit includes everything you need to build a ready-to-fly MR4 Quadrotor. You get the frame kit and propulsion pack, plus an APM 2.5 and XL-EZ0 sonar kit. Just add a LiPo battery (we recommend a 3S1P 5000mAh) and your favorite RC Transmitter & Receiver and you're ready to go flying.
- Frame Kit
- Propulsion Pack
- APM 2.5
- XL-EZ0 Sonar Kit
For details on the technical specifications, please refer to the AeroDrone MR4 page.